Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kalash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kalasha or Kalash may refer to:
- Kalash people of Chitral, northern Pakistan
- Nuristani people of Nuristan, Afghanistan
- Kalasha-ala language, also known as Kalasa, Waigali, or Waigeli
- Kalasha Valleys, valleys in Chitral District in northern Pakistan.
- Kalash, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kalash-e Bozorg, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Kalash-e Kuchek, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
Films and television
- Kalash (TV series), an Indian TV series aired on Star Plus between 2001 and 2003
- Kalash (2015 TV series), an Indian TV series
- Kalash (rapper), French rapper originating from the Antilles
- Kalash Criminel, French rapper of Congolese origin
- Kalash l'Afro, French rapper of Tunisian descent
- Kalasha (kalaśa), the Sanskrit for "pitcher, jar", a Hindu symbol
- Kalasha, one of the Hindu units of measurement
- Kalash, Russian slang for Kalashnikov type rifles
- Mount Kailash, a peak in the Kailas Range (Gangdisê Mountains), which are part of the Transhimalaya in Tibet
- Kalach (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.