From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kalia or kalia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kalia may refer to:
- Kalia Kulothungan (born 1977), Indian footballer
- Kalia, Faranah, in Guinea
- Kalia, Gaoual, in Guinea
- Kalya, Israeli kibbutz and settlement in the West Bank
- MV Kalia, a small double-hulled oil tanker
- Kalia the Crow, a cartoon character in the popular Indian monthly comic Tinkle
- Khanani and Kalia
- Kalia (watercraft), the Tongan adaptation of a drua or double-hulled Polynesian watercraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.