Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kaliningrad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaliningrad is a Baltic port city in Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia.
Kaliningrad may also refer to:
- Kaliningrad Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
- Kaliningrad Special Region, a military district of the Russian Armed Forces which existed in 1997–2010
- Kaliningrad, name of the city of Korolyov, Russia between 1938 and 1996
- Kaliningrad Railway, a subsidiary of the Russian Railways
- Kaliningrad K-5 (missile), a model of Soviet air-to-air missile
- Kaliningrad K-8 (missile), a model of Soviet air-to-air missile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaliningrad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.