|Full name||Kane Tenace|
|Date of birth||4 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Victoria, Australia|
|Original team(s)||Shepparton / Murray Bushrangers|
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||86 kg (190 lb)|
|2004–2009||Template:AFL Gee,st. Kilda||54 (11)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2009.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
In 2006, Tenace completed his third season at senior level and had a reasonable year. He played the first eight games, but managed only another six after injuring his knee and missing rounds nine to twelve. In Round 14, he had a career-high 21 disposals against Carlton.
Tenace began his fourth season in the AFL impressively, averaging just over 19 possessions a game, including a career-high 28 in Geelong's round eight win over Fremantle. However, he was struck down with hamstring problems in the second half of the season after playing his last senior game for the season in round 14. These injuries caused Tenace to miss playing in either of Geelong's winning AFL and VFL Premiership teams.
At the conclusion of the season, after attracting interest from several AFL clubs, Tenace agreed to a new two-year deal to remain at the club until at least the end of the 2009 season.
Kane Tenace had a disappointing season, which resulted in him being delisted from Geelong.
Post AFL career
Tenace moved to Adelaide in 2010 to play for Glenelg in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL). He performed well in his first season with Glenelg, finishing second in the club's fairest and best award. At the end of the 2013 season he moved back to Victoria to play for the St Mary's in the Geelong Football League.
- Statistics are correct as of end of 2008 season (27 September 2008)
- "Kane Tenace signs two-year deal". Geelong Advertiser. News Limited. 19 October 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- "Player profile: Kane Tenace".
- Shields, Jason (19 November 2013). "Former Cat Kane Tenace joins GFL club St Mary's". Geelong Advertiser.
- "Kane Tenace statistics". AFL Tables. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
- Kane Tenace's profile on the official website of the Geelong Football Club
- Kane Tenace's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|