|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Origin||Ponce, Puerto Rico/ Chino Hills, California, United States|
|Labels||Black Casino Music Group, Superb Records|
|Associated acts||DBI, Da Jammies|
|Members||Aulsondro Hamilton-Mangual ("Novelist")aka Emcee N.I.C.E.
Anderson Johnson ("Pittboss")
KansasCali is an alternative rock group that was formed in 1999 and composed of rapper Aulsondro "Novelist" Hamilton, also known as Emcee N.I.C.E. and singer Anderson "Pittboss" Johnson originally an R&B hip hop duo before adding guitarist / drummer Eric "E" Borders.
Both are members of the production team "Da Bookeez", in which they, along with E.Borders, have produced songs both individually and collectively. KansasCali has been featured in Billboard's 2005 Digital Entertainment & Media Awards.
The group was founded in Las Vegas, and later relocated to Los Angeles. They subsequently released "If I..." from the soundtrack of the film Crash. Their music video for that appeared in the "Special Features" section of the DVD.
|This section does not cite any sources. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- TV One's "I Dont Want to Be a Star" Starring George Willborn (Theme Song)
- Kicking It Old Skool (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Hello World
- If I... from Movie Crash Soundtrack Crash: Music from and Inspired by Crash (Soundtrack)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith International Soundtrack
- Aaron Hall album Adults Only
- Food For Thought
- The Valet, The Bar, The Booth
- Appeared on 5 Compilation Records
- Appeared on AONN Records November 12 Projekt track #19 titled, "I Didn't Know"
- https://web.archive.org/web/20041209060650/http://www.digitalentertainmentawards.com/awardsshow.htm. Archived from the original on December 9, 2004. Retrieved November 5, 2004. Missing or empty