From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Karachi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karachi is the largest city in Pakistan.
Karachi may also refer to:
- All pages beginning with "Karachi"
- All pages with a title containing Karachi
- Qarachi (disambiguation)
- Kilinochchi District of Sri Lanka, also known as Karachchi
Similarly named articles
- New Karachi Town
- Karachay Autonomous Oblast
- Karachay–Cherkess Autonomous Oblast
- Karachiman, a village in Azerbaijan.
- Karachiya, a town in Gujarat, India.
- Kulachi (tribe)
- Zafar Karachiwala, Indian film actor
- Karachiite, a resident of Karachi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karachi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.