|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 117th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||George C. Hasay|
|Spouse(s)||Bernard J. Boback, Jr.|
|Residence||Harveys Lake, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||College Misericordia
University of Pennsylvania
University of Scranton
Boback earned a bachelor's degree in Elementary/Special Education and a master's degree in Education/Certification-Technology from College Misericordia, a master's degree from Elementary School Guidance Counseling Marywood University, a Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership from University of Pennsylvania, and a Supervisory Certificate/School Guidance Counseling from University of Scranton. Prior to elective office she worked as a teacher, guidance counselor and college professor. She was presented with the Excellence in Education Award by College Misericordia in November 2006 and was named Harveys Lake Citizen of the Year in 2006.
|2006||Karen Boback||12,724||57%||Angelo Sabbatini||6,193||33%|
|2008||Karen Boback||19,115||71%||Russ Bigus||7,810||29%|
|2010||Karen Boback||15,945||82%||Richard Shermanski||3,587||18%|
|2012||Karen Boback||24,003||100%||No candidate|
|2014||Karen Boback||12,429||73%||Laura Dickson||4,603||27%|
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Karen Boback". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "District 117 Boback: Profile". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-15.
- "Election Results". Pennsylvania Department of State.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Karen Boback official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Rep. Karen Boback official Party website
- Karen Boback for State Representative official campaign website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|