September 14, 1989
Simi Valley, California, United States
|Occupation||Fashion blogger and stylist|
On her site, Karla photographs her "versatile" looks and often mixes vintage pieces, from labels like Versace, with modern companies. She has referred to her style as a "pot of stew" which includes "simplicity," "androgyny" and "femininity." She is a student.
Karla was also briefly in an American girl group called the Slumber Party Girls, who was the house band for TV show Dance Revolution; they also had their own mini-show KOL Secret Slumber Party on CBS. She was one of thousands to audition.
- "The Slumber Party Girls Biography - ARTISTdirect Music". Artistdirect.com. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Article from The Australian
- Teen Vogue Blogger of the Moment: Karla's Closet
- Vogue Girl Korea: Questions for Karla
- Roseanne (2011-12-13). "Roseanne's Carrefour: BLOG FEATURE/Q&A : KARLA DERAS OF KARLA'S CLOSET". Roseanne's Carrefour. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- Official website
- Deras' Twitter
- TeenVogue's Keys to Success American Apparel Teams Up With Chictopia For New Advertisements
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|