|Member of the European Parliament|
9 July 2015 – 2019
|Born||2 February 1974|
Zams, Tyrol, Austria
|Political party|| Austrian|
Social Democratic Party of Austria
Party of European Socialists
|Alma mater||Salzburg University|
Karoline Graswander-Hainz (born 2 February 1974) is an Austrian politician who served as Member of the European Parliament (MEP) from 2015 until 2019. She is a member of the Social Democratic Party, part of the Party of European Socialists.
- Vice-Chair, Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly (2015-)
- Member, Committee on International Trade
- Member, Delegation for relations with Brazil
- Member, Delegation for relations with Mercosur
- "Karoline GRASWANDER-HAINZ - History of parliamentary service - MEPs - European Parliament". www.europarl.europa.eu.