Jump to navigation Jump to search
Katsu may refer to:
- Katsu (Zen), a shout used in Chán and Zen Buddhism, as well as in the martial arts
- KATSU soft interior puffs and cushions, such as stones and boulders
- Katsu (band), from Central Pennsylvania
- KATSU!, manga by Mitsuru Adachi
- "Katsu!" (ja), a 1984 song by Shibugakitai
- Deep fried cutlet in Japanese cuisine:
- Kappo, resuscitation techniques also known as katsu
- Katsucon, an annual anime convention in Maryland
People named Katsu include:
- KATSU (angela), Japanese musician, member of pop band angela
- Katsu Kaishu (Awa Katsu) (1823-1899), Japanese statesman and naval officer
- Manami Katsu (born 1994), Japanese professional wrestler
- Shintaro Katsu (1931-1997), Japanese actor
- KATSU, graffiti artist
- Katsu Aki (born 1961), manga artist
- Katsu (geisha) (active ca. 1800-1810), courtesan in Edo, achieved the ranking Oiran, premier class prostitute. Katsu was a woman of letters and associated with the intellectual elite (bunjin) of her days
- Katsu (desiree session) (2011 - present), Ruff Ryders member
- Katsu Yoshida, primary antagonist of the series "Agents of Havoc"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.