From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katsu may refer to:
- Katsu (Zen), a shout used in Chán and Zen Buddhism, as well as in the martial arts
- Katsu (band), from Central Pennsylvania
- KATSU!, manga by Mitsuru Adachi
- "Katsu!" (ja), a 1984 song by Shibugakitai (ja)
- Tonkatsu, Japanese pork dish
- Katsudon, bowl of rice with tonkatsu
- Kappo, resuscitation techniques also known as katsu
- Katsucon, an annual anime convention in Maryland
People named Katsu include:
- KATSU (angela), Japanese musician, member of pop band angela
- Katsu Kaishu (Awa Katsu) (1823-1899), Japanese statesman and naval officer
- Manami Katsu (born 1994), Japanese professional wrestler
- Shintaro Katsu (1931-1997), Japanese actor
- KATSU, artist, vandal and hacker
- Katsu Aki (born 1961), manga artist
- Katsu (active ca. 1800-1810), courtesan in Edo, achieved the ranking Oiran, premier class prostitute. Katsu was a woman of letters and associated with the intellectual elite (bunjin) of her days
- Katsu (desiree session) (2011 - present), Ruff Ryders member
- Katsu Yoshida, primary antagonist of the series "Agents of Havoc"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.