Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kau, kau, -kau, kaʻu, or ká’ȕ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kau or KAU may refer to:
- Kau, Hawaii, the southernmost district on the island of Hawaii
- Kauhava Airfield, an airport in Kauhava, Finland (IATA airport code KAU)
- Kau River, Mizoram, India
- Kõue Manor or Kau, in Estonia
- Karlstad University
- Kenya African Union
- Kerala Agricultural University
- King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Korea Aerospace University, Goyang, South Korea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.