||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kay Parker, Hollywood, California on January 4, 2014
28 August 1944 |
|Other names||Jill Jackson, Kay Taylor Parker|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Kay Parker (born 28 August 1944) is an English former pornographic actress.
Parker was reportedly introduced to the adult film industry during the late 1970s by actor John Leslie, who suggested she take part in one of his upcoming films. However, porn director Anthony Spinelli talked her into doing her first sex scene in Sex World (1977). Parker starred in the "landmark" adult film "Taboo," about a woman who has sex with her own son.
In 2001, she wrote her autobiography titled "Taboo: Sacred, Don't Touch" (ISBN 0971368406), "An Autobiographical Journey Spanning Six Thousand Years" in which she wrote about her early childhood, her career in the adult industry, and her experiences with the metaphysical. She revised the book in 2016 "Taboo: Sacred Don't Touch" - The Revised Version (ISBN 978-1-36-741153-1).
- "Journey Without Clothes: Kay Parker interview excerpts from Taboo re-release". fleshbot.com. 11 May 2007. Archived from the original on 14 May 2007. Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Kay Parker, Taboo, and the Golden Age of Porn". hyperallergic.com. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Top 2 Best Classic Porn Movies". gamelink.com. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- Milner, David (1995). "Kay Parker: America's Favorite Mom". Cult Movies. 13: 87.
- Louis Marvin: The New Goddesses (AF Press, USA 1987; features a chapter on her.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kay Parker.|