||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007)|
Kay Parker at Hustler Hollywood, 26 April 1999
28 August 1944
|Other names||Jill Jackson, Kay Taylor Parker|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Parker was reportedly introduced to the adult film industry during the late 1970s by actor John Leslie, who suggested she take part in one of his upcoming films. Upon hearing that it was a pornographic movie, Parker reportedly declined the offer. Eventually she eased into the industry by playing bit parts in non-sexual roles. However, porn director Anthony Spinelli talked her into doing her first sex scene in Sex World (1977).
Kay Parker also continued her "mature woman with a younger man" motif in some softcore films, such as Desert Winds (1995). She also played herself in the 2005 independent film Dick Ho: Asian Male Porn Star – a mockumentary about a fictional legendary Asian porn actor which included some interviews with known adult film actresses from the 1970s in which they discuss their "memories" of the star.
Parker later worked as a New Age metaphysical counselor and lecturer. In 2001, she wrote a book titled Taboo: Sacred, Don't Touch (ISBN 0971368406), in which she wrote about her early childhood, her career in the adult industry, and her experiences with the metaphysical.
- "Journey Without Clothes: Kay Parker interview excerpts from Taboo re-release, fleshbot.com, 11 May 2007; retrieved 7 April 2015.
- "Taboo: Sacred Don't Touch Chapter Synopses", StarSourceOnline official site; accessed 7 April 2015.
- Milner, David (1995). "Kay Parker: America's Favorite Mom". Cult Movies 13: 87.
- Louis Marvin: The New Goddesses (AF Press, USA 1987; features a chapter on her.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kay Parker.|
- Kay Parker at the British Girls Adult Film Database
- Kay Parker at the Internet Movie Database
- Kay Parker at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Kay Parker at the Adult Film Database
- Excerpt from Taboo: Sacred, Don't Touch
- Interview, 29 September 2009