From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kayo may refer to:
- KAYO (FM), radio station licensed to Wasilla, Alaska
- Kayo (music), Korean term for pop music
- Kayo, member of the new wave band Polysics, whose name is taken from the Korean term
- Kayo, popular slang for the condiment created by mixing tomato ketchup and mayonnaise. Portmanteau of ketchup and mayo.
- Kayo Hatta, American film director
- Kayo Matsuo, Japanese actress
- Kayo Shekoni, Swedish singer, dancer, and actress
- Kayo Yamaguchi, Japanese painter
- Kayo Yuunagi, Japanese voice actress
- Kayo (Nigerian name)
- Kayo, the title character's little brother in the comic strip Moon Mullins
- Kayo, a fictional character in the He-Man universe
- Kayo the Hutt, a Star Wars character
- Tin-Tin Kyrano, Thunderbirds character also known as "Kayo" in the 2015 series.
- Hinazuki Kayo, a main character in the manga and anime Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kayo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.