|Full name||Keishen Bean|
|Date of birth||March 17, 1987|
|Place of birth||Bermuda|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|North Village Rams|
|2007||Lynn Fighting Knights|
|2005–2008||North Village Rams||?||(18)|
|2013–||North Village Rams|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Bean began his career with the Bermuda Hogges in the USL Second Division, until transferring to Ottawa Fury prior to the beginning of the 2009 PDL season. Bean is also playing with CBU Capers of the CIS. In 2009, he was selected to the 2009 AUS first team all-star. Keishen earned PDL 1st Team All conference honours in 2011 for a stand out season with the Hogges. Keishen continued his success into the 2011 Cape Breton CIS season earning CIS Athlete of the week honors.
Bean has played for the Bermuda national football team since 2006. He played in all four of Bermuda's qualifying games for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, including their 3-1 victory over the Cayman Islands on March 30, 2008, and their historic 2-1 victory over Trinidad and Tobago on June 15, 2008.
- Cape Breton Athletics - Keishen Bean - 2011 Men's Soccer
- Bean: ‘We were better than Cougars’
- 2008 Hogges roster
- 2009 Fury roster
- "2009 AUS Men's Soccer All-Stars Announced". Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- 2011 PDL All Conference Teams
- CIS Athlete of the Week
- FIFA Match Report: Cayman Islands vs Bermuda
- FIFA Match Report: Trinidad and Tobago vs Bermuda
- Keishen Bean at National-Football-Teams.com