|High school||Latin School of Chicago
|College||UNC Asheville (2006–2008)|
|2011||Tuři Svitavy (Czech Republic)|
Kenneth "Kenny" George Jr. is an American basketball player. Somewhere between 7 ft 7 in (2.31 m) and 7 ft 9 in (2.36 m), he was the tallest basketball player in the United States during the two years he played for his college team, the University of North Carolina at Asheville Bulldogs, and may have been the tallest player in the history of college basketball.
Kenny George played for the UNC Asheville Bulldogs from 2006 to 2008.
Source: Sports Reference
- "The photographs of Tallest Americans". Archived from the original on October 14, 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-18.
- Clemmons, Anna Katherine (2008-01-09). "7 Feet 7 and 350 Pounds, With Bigger Feet Than Shaq's". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- "Source: UNC Asheville's George has right foot partly amputated". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "College hoops biggest man to miss season". United Press International. 2008-10-17. Retrieved 2008-10-18.
- Jarrett, Keith (2008-10-17). "Nation's tallest player has foot partially amputated". USA Today. Retrieved 2008-10-18.
- "Report: UNC Asheville center George has partial foot amputation". The Sports Network. 2008-10-18. Retrieved 2008-10-18.
- King, Jason (2008-01-21). "Big challenges and spicy 'Lights'". Yahoo!. Retrieved 2008-10-18.
- http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/kenny-george-1.html. Missing or empty