Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meaning||Different depending on the kanji|
Kenzō or Kenzo or Kenzou (けんぞう, ケンゾウ) is a common masculine Japanese given name.
Kenzō can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 賢三, "wise, three"
- 健三, "healthy, three"
- 謙三, "humble, three"
- 健想, "healthy, concept"
- 建造, "build, create"
- 健蔵, "healthy, storehouse"
- 憲蔵, "constitution, storehouse"
- 研造, "polish, create"
- Emperor Kenzō (顕宗, born 5 AD), 23rd Japanese imperial ruler
- Adachi Kenzō (謙蔵, 1864–1948), Japanese politician
- Kenzo Fujisue (健三, born 1964), Japanese politician
- Kenzō Katō (加藤 賢三, born 1980), Japanese sport wrestler
- Kenzo Kitakata (born 1947), Japanese novelist
- Kenzō Kotani (1909–2003), last Yasukuni Shrine swordsmith
- Kenzo Mori (1914–2007), Japanese-Canadian journalist and editor
- Kenzo Nakamura (兼三, born 1973), retired judoka
- William K. Nakamura (1922–1944), United States Army soldier
- Kenzo Nambu (born 1992), Japanese footballer
- Kenzo Okada (1902–1982), American painter of Japanese birth
- Kenzo Oshima (賢三, born 1943), Permanent Representative of Japan to the United Nations
- Kenzo Seki (関 健三, born 1955), Japanese handball player
- Kenzo Suzuki (健想, born 1974), Japanese professional wrestler
- Kenzo Suzuki (astronomer) (憲蔵), a Japanese astronomer
- Kenzo Takada (賢三, born 1939), Japanese fashion designer
- Tamoto Kenzō (研造, 1832–1912), Japanese photographer
- Kenzo Tange (健三, 1913–2005), Japanese architect
- Kenzo Yokoyama (謙三, born 1943), retired Japanese football player
- Kenzō Masaoka (1898–1988), 1930s-1940s animation creator
- Kenzo Taniguchi (born 1988), Japanese football player for FC Kagoshima
- Kenzo Ohashi (born 1934), Japanese football player
- Kenzo (brand), a French fashion label named after designer Kenzo Takada
- 5526 Kenzo, a Main-belt Asteroid
- Kenzo, a person who comes from the Kensington, Philadelphia area
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|