|Administrative region||West Greece|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Kerpini (Greek: Κερπινή), is a small mountain village in the north of the municipality of Kalavryta in Achaea, Greece. In 2011 its population was 173. It is 5 km west of Kato Zachlorou and 5 km north of Kalavryta town.
Kerpini was the home of the Zaimis family which produced several revolutionary leaders and politicians:
- Andreas Zaimis (1791–1840), fighter in the Greek War of Independence
- Thrasyvoulos Zaimis (1822–1880), former Prime Minister of Greece
- Alexandros Zaimis (1855–1936), former Prime Minister of Greece, High Commissioner of Crete and President of Greece
- Theodoros Zaimis, physician
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.