From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kerry (disambiguation))
|Look up Kerry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kerry or Kerri may refer to:
- Kerry (name), a given name and surname of Gaelic origin (including a list of people with the name)
- Kerry (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
- Kerry (UK Parliament constituency)
- Kerry (Dáil Éireann constituency)
- Kerry GAA, the governing body for Gaelic games in County Kerry of Ireland, best known for its football team
- Earl of Kerry, ancient title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Kerry Airport, an international airport in County Kerry, Ireland
- Kerry Group, a major food company in Ireland
- Kerry Media, a newspaper and publications group, owner of the South China Morning Post, controlled by Robert Kuok
- Kerry, a KDE frontend for Beagle (software) desktop search software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kerry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.