Kevin Kowalski (American football)
|No. -- Free agent|
|Position:||Center / Guard|
|Date of birth:||January 2, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Bedford, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||298 lb (135 kg)|
|High school:||Macedonia (OH) Nordonia|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2014|
|Player stats at PFR|
Kevin Kowalski (born January 2, 1989) is an American football center who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football for the University of Toledo.
Kowalski was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent on July 26, after not being selected in the 2011 NFL Draft. On September 18, he replaced an injured Phil Costa in the fourth quarter against the San Francisco 49ers, contributing to an overtime win. On October 16, he replaced an injured Bill Nagy against the New England Patriots. On December 11, against the New York Giants, he replaced an injured Phil Costa in the second quarter. On January 1, he replaced an injured Kyle Kosier against the New York Giants.
He started the 2012 season on the Cowboys' physically unable to perform list with an ankle injury. He was placed on the active roster on November 17 and was dressed for three games, but also declared inactive in three others.
- Mendez, Carlos (26 July 2011). "Texas Tech's Lyle Leong Jr. could catch on as Cowboys' No. 3 receiver". Fort Worth Star Telegram. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- Toledo OL Kevin Kowalski agrees to join Cowboys as undrafted free agent
- Archer, Todd (October 18, 2012). "Cowboys will wait to activate Kevin Kowalski". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- Archer, Todd (November 17, 2012). "Kevin Kowalski called up to Cowboys' roster". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- Jones, Mike (January 8, 2014). "Redskins sign center Kevin Kowalski". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- Jones, Mike. "Cornerback Richard Crawford among first players cut by Redskins". Washington Post. Retrieved 29 August 2014.