Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khaleeji (Arabic: خليجي), may refer to:
- People of the Arabian Peninsula, especially those associated with the Gulf Cooperation Council states
- Culture of Eastern Arabia, associated with Arab states of the Persian Gulf
- Gulf Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language spoken in Eastern Arabia's coast of the Persian Gulf
- Khaliji (music), a type of music from Eastern Arabia (Arab states of the Persian Gulf)
- Khaleeji (currency), an idea for a common currency for the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member states
- Kaligi people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Kaligi language
- Khaliji, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khaleeji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.