From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khaleeji (Arabic: خليجي), may refer to:
- Culture of Eastern Arabia, associated with the Gulf Arab states.
- Gulf Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language spoken in Eastern Arabia's coast of the Persian Gulf.
- Khaliji (music), a type of music from Eastern Arabia (the Arab states of the Persian Gulf).
- Khaleeji (currency), planned common currency for Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
- Kaligi people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Kaligi language
- Khaliji, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khaleeji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.