From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khasa may refer to:
- Khasas, an ancient people of Central Asia
- Khasa kingdom; an ancient Kingdom in Western Nepal
- Khas people; an Indo-Aryan ethno-linguistic people of Nepal
- Khasas (Mahabharata); an ancient tribe in the Hindu literature
- Zhangmu (Nepali: Khasa), a town in Nyalam County, Tibet
- Khasa River, a tributary of the Tigris on whose banks stands the city of Kirkuk.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.