Khel – No Ordinary Game
|Directed by||Yusuf Khan|
|Produced by||Popcorn Motion Pictures,
|Written by||Dilip Shukla|
|Story by||Yusuf Khan|
|Music by||Daboo Malik,
Dudes Music Company
|Edited by||Yusuf Khan|
Popcorn Motion Pictures,
Khel – No Ordinary Game (English: The Game) is a 2003 Indian Hindi action film directed by Yusuf Khan. The film stars Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty and Celina Jaitley in lead roles. Former Indian cricketer Ajay Jadeja makes his Bollywood debut, playing an important supporting role in the film. It was released on, 2 October 2003.
Multi-millionaire industrialist Dev Mallya (Sunil Shetty) takes a personal interest an attractive interior designer Saanjh Batra (Celina Jaitley) and wants to marry her. He starts by hiring her to re-do the interior of his palatial home. He makes it a point to be pleasant to her and her mom, Mrs. Kiran Batra. One day Dev finds out that Saanjh has some feelings for his friend, Rohan Potdar (Ajay Jadeja), and this knowledge makes him insecure. Shortly after, Rohan is arrested for murder, is tried, and sentenced to life imprisonment. This news breaks Saanjh's heart, and she eventually consents to marry Dev. All is perfect in Dev's world, until ACP Rajvir Scindia (Sunny Deol) announces the re-opening of the case against Rohan Potdar, as he is convinced that Rohan is the victim of a conspiracy.
- Sunny Deol as A.C.P. Rajveer Scindia
- Sunil Shetty as Dev Mallya
- Ajay Jadeja as Rohan Potdar
- Celina Jaitley as Saanjh Batra
- Gulshan Grover as Inspector Khushwant Chhadha
- Suhasini Mulay as Daadi
- Vivek Shauq as Girish Mathur
- Supriya Karnik as Kiran S. Batra (Saanjh's mother)
- Anil Kanyal as Kanyal G.
- Kiya Hai Jadu Iss Kadar - Shaan, Shailendra Singh, S. P. Shailaja
- Sharrata — Sukhwinder Singh Babbu Maan
- Chori Chori Mere Dil Ko - Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan
- Jadu Sa Mujhpe Chal Raha - Kumar Sanu, Kavita Krishnamurthy
- Moment Of LovE - S. P. Shailaja
- Tumko Kitna Hai Mujhse Pyar - Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan
- Moment of Passion - Kumar Sanu
The film released on 2 October 2003, and struck Indian Cinemas with a great start.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|