|No. 2, 15, 80|
|Date of birth:||March 16, 1978|
|Place of birth:||Boca Raton, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||218 lb (99 kg)|
|High school:||Boca Raton (FL) Community|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Khori Ivy (born March 16, 1978) is a former Arena football Offensive specialist who is now a football coach at the Wide Receiver Academy. He is currently teaching at Don Estridge High Tech Middle School as well as Boca Raton Community High School. He attended Boca Raton High School and played football, basketball and track & field. He then attended West Virginia where he played wide receiver.
Ivy was born in Boca Raton, Florida. He graduated in 1996 from Boca Raton Community High School.
Ivy was a starter for three years at West Virginia. In his freshman season, 1997, Ivy recorded 19 receptions for 282 yards and a touchdown. In 1998, he recorded 41 receptions for 658 yards and six touchdowns in his first season as a starter. As a junior in 1999, he recorded a career-high 53 receptions for 666 yards and five touchdowns. In his final college season, 2000, Ivy recorded 47 receptions for career-highs 806 yards and seven touchdowns. His best game was against Temple, when he recorded 155 yards. He also had a career-high two touchdowns against Mississippi in the same season, while he had a career-long 64-yard reception again Boston College as a senior as well. He also earned the Big East Academic All-Star Award as a senior and was named team MVP.
After going undrafted in the 2001 NFL Draft, Ivy spent time on the practice squads of the New England Patriots and Cincinnati Bengals. He was released by the Bengals on August 27, 2001. Ivy spent time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers but was released.
Ivy began his career in the Arena Football League playing for the Detroit Fury in 2003, but suffered an injury during training camp. He spent some of 2002 on the Pittsburgh Steelers practice squad. Ivy attended the Cris Carter FAST Program. He went to the Steelers 2003 training camp and suffered a pre-season concussion from a helmet-to-helmet hit by Dallas Cowboys strong safety Darren Woodson. He was cut on September 1, 2003.
In 2007, Ivy became the wide receivers coach at Boca Raton Community High School. In 2010, he became the wide receivers coach at Park Vista Community High School in Lake Worth, Florida. In 2011, he became a Physical Education coach at Don Estridge High Tech Middle School in Boca Raton, Florida.
- "Khori Ivy Florida (C3) Senior". Retrieved August 9, 2010.
- WVU Career Receiving Yards<
- WVU Career Receptions
- Cincinnati Bengals Transactions - 2002
- "Bucs Cut Roster Down To 53". BucsBlitz.com and Scout.com. Retrieved 2007-11-07.
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2002
- Cris Carter's Fast Program - Trained Athletes
- "Transactions". NYTimes.com Published: January 17, 2003. January 17, 2003. Retrieved 2007-11-07.
- Bouchette, Ed (August 30, 2003). "Steelers Notebook: Cowboys safety fined $7,500 for hit on Ivy". Post-Gazette.com. Retrieved 2007-11-07.
- "Pittsburgh Steelers Transactions 2003". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2007-11-07.
- L.A. Avengers sign free agent offensive specialist Khori Ivy
- "Sunday, January 22". ArenaFootball.com. Archived from the original on December 8, 2008. Retrieved 2007-11-07.