Entering Central Kialla
|Population||4,511 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Shepparton|
Kialla is a bounded rural locality of the City of Greater Shepparton local government area in the Goulburn Valley, Victoria, Australia. At the 2006 census, Kialla and surrounding area had a population of 4,511.
Kialla includes the areas known as Kialla Central, Kialla West, Kialla Green and Kialla Lakes. Kialla Lakes is a major housing estate established in northern Kialla, with three man-made lakes to provide scenery. Houses with lake frontage sell for a premium price.
Kialla Post Office opened on 2 January 1874 and closed in 1918.
Golfers play at the course of the Kialla Golf Club on Kialla Central Road.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kialla, Victoria.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Kialla (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2007-10-01.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- Australian Harness Racing, Shepparton, retrieved 2009-05-11
- Greyhound Racing Victoria, Shepparton, archived from the original on March 31, 2009, retrieved 2009-04-15
- Golf Select, Kialla, retrieved 2009-05-11
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|