|Elevation||4,460 ft (1,360 m)|
Kibaale is in Buyaga County, approximately 220 kilometres (140 mi), by road, west of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. This is approximately 98 kilometres (61 mi), southwest of Hoima, the nearest large town. The coordinates of the town are:0°47'28.0"N, 31°04'30.0"E (Latitude: 0.791100; Longitude: 31.075003).
The 2002 national census estimated the population of Kibaale at 4,800. In 2010, the population hsd grown to 7,200, as estimated by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). In 2011, UBOS estimated the population at 7,600.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to its edges:
- headquarters of Kibaale District Administration
- offices of Kibaale Town Council
- Kibaale central market
- town of Bwamiramira, approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi), by road, west of Kibaale
- mobile branch of PostBank Uganda
- "Road Distance Between Kampala And Kibaale With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Map Showing Hoima And Kibaale With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- Google (6 July 2015). "Location of Kibaale At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- UBOS, . "Estimated Population of Kibaale In 2002, 2010 And 2011" (PDF). Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 July 2014. Retrieved 7 June 2014.