Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam
|Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam|
Japanese cover art for GameCube
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, GameCube|
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam (Kidou Senshi Gundam: Gundam vs. Z Gundam in Japan) is a PS2 and GameCube arcade third-person shooter. It was released on the PlayStation 2 in the U.S. on June 29, 2005, while its GameCube counterpart, which was planned for release the following month, was mysteriously cancelled. The game takes place seven years after the One Year War Gundam storyline. The game features 31 mobile suits which can be played on five different modes. These modes are arcade, versus, universal century mode, survival, and training.
The game is praised for the number of available playable mobile suits and the number of different modes of play. However, it is criticized for the bland background, poor controls, low frame rates and an unadjustable camera angle.
- "PSP Gundam revealed, Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam ships". GameSpot. 2005-06-25. Retrieved 2007-12-03.
- Surette, Tim (2005-01-21). "New Gundam title mobilizing to PS2". GameSpot. Retrieved 2007-12-03.
- Mueller, Greg (2005-07-12). "Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam for PlayStation 2 Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2007-12-03.
- Lewis, Ed (2005-06-28). "Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam: How to make a big robot battle the most unappealing thing in the world.". IGN. Retrieved 2007-12-03.
- "Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam Review". IGN. Retrieved 2007-12-04.
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam for PlayStation 2 - Technical Information, Game Information, Technical Support - GameSpot
|This third-person shooter video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This anime game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|