KidsQuest Children's Museum
KidsQuest Children's Museum is a hands-on, interactive children’s museum that encourages learning through play with an emphasis on science, technology, engineering, art and math (STEAM). Exhibits and programs are geared towards children 0-10 and their families. KidsQuest offers over 650 programs throughout the year including early learning classes, summer camps, drop-off and whole-family science workshops, free art programs and many special events including concerts and holiday programs. KidsQuest is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Bellevue, Washington. Exhibits and classes are intended to encourage cognitive, physical and emotional development through play. 
KidsQuest Children's Museum was conceived in 1997 in response to a survey in Eastside Parents Magazine identifying a children's museum as the "most needed facility or service" for the communities east of Lake Washington.
The museum opened on December 11, 2005 in the Marketplace @ Factoria in Bellevue and was designed to accommodate 60,000 visitors per year. As of 2014, the museum averages over 155,000 visitors per year, and has had over a million visitors since opening.
- "About Us - Kids Quest Children's Museum". Kids Quest Children's Museum. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "New KidsQuest Children's Museum by the Portico Group Opens Sunday". Dexigner. 2005-12-09.
- KidsQuest History
- "Details, Details, Details". 2017-02-24.
- Official website
- "KidsQuest receives $20,000 grant". The Bellevue Reporter. 2008-05-03.
- "Adults at carnival to benefit KidsQuest Museum". The Bellevue Reporter. 2009-04-24.
- Grindeland, Sherry (2006-12-28). "Thousands free their inner child at museum.". The Seattle Times.
|This Washington state museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|