(Redirected from Kikuyu (disambiguation))
Kikuyu or Gikuyu (Gĩkũyũ) may refer to:
- Kikuyu people
- Kikuyu language
- Kikuyu, Kenya, a town in the Central Province
- Kikuyu Central Association, a political organisation
- Kikuyu Constituency, an electoral division in Kenya
- Kikuyu grass, Pennisetum clandestinum
- Kikuyu, Nairobi
- A fictional corporation in Walter Jon Williams' novel Hardwired
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kikuyu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.