Killed by My Debt
The film is based on the true story of Jerome Rogers (1995-2016). The practices of real-life organisations CitySprint couriers, Newlyn debt collection agency, and Camden Borough Council are depicted.
Craig Parkinson as The Bailiff.
Juliet Cowan as Tracey Rogers, Jerome's mother.
The Guardian called it 'a tale for our times'. Suzi Feay in the Financial Times described Perdomo's performance as 'powerfully empathetic' and the drama as being at times 'painful to view'. Concluding, 'only a traffic-warden with a heart of stone could fail to be moved.'
- "Killed By My Debt - Iplayer".
- "BBC3 reveals cast for new factual drama Killed by My Debt". Radio Times. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- "How debt kills". BBC News. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- Taylor, Diane (30 April 2017). "Debt-ridden courier's suicide after bailiff visit prompts call for reforms". the Guardian.
- "Killed by My Debt". Imdb. May 2018. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- "Everything you need to know about BBC3 factual drama Killed by My Debt". Radio Times. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- "What's on TV: Tuesday - Sunday Times". 27 May 2018.
- The Guide (25 May 2018). "This week's best home entertainment: from Kimmy Schmidt to King Lear". the Guardian. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- Feay, Suzi. "Killed by My Debt - 'painful to view'". Financial Times. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- "Bafta TV Awards 2019: Winners and nominees". BBC News. 12 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.