From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kinburn can mean the following:
- Kinburn spit in Ukraine, on the Black Sea, forming the western tip of Kinburn peninsula and south shore of the Dnieper river estuary. In the 18th and 19th centuries the it was guarded by the:
- Kinburn Fortress (Kılburun in Turkish), a historic fortress at the western tip of Kinburn Peninsula, dominating the exit from the Dnieper estuary, facing Ochakiv, the site of the Battle of Kinburn in 1787 during the Russo-Turkish War, 1787–1792, as well as the Battle of Kinburn in 1855 during the last stage of the Crimean War.
- Kinburn Palanka, an administrative division of the Zaporizhian Sich in the 17th century
- Kinburn, Huron County, Ontario
- Kinburn, a former township now part of Ottawa, Ontario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinburn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.