From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kingsman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kingsman or King's man may refer to:
- Kingsman (rank), a British Army rank
- Kingsman: The Secret Service, a 2014/15 British spy film
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the film
- King's Man, a 2011 novel in the Outlaw Chronicles series by Angus Donald
- Paul Kingsman MBE (born 1967), New Zealand Olympic swimmer
- John Kingsman Beling (1919–2010), United States Navy rear admiral
- The Kingsmen, an American 1960s beat/garage rock band
- Kingman (disambiguation)
- King's Men (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingsman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.