Kinugawa-Onsen Station in October 2008
|Location||1390 Kinugawa-Onsen Ohara, Nikkō-shi, Tochigi-ken 321-2522
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Kinugawa Line|
|Distance||12.4 km from Shimo-Imaichi|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||17 March 1919|
|Previous names||Otaki; Shimotaki (until 1927)|
|Passengers (FY2011)||2,633 daily|
Kinugawa-Onsen Station (鬼怒川温泉駅 Kinugawa-Onsen-eki?) is a railway station on the Tobu Kinugawa Line in Nikkō, Tochigi, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Tobu Railway. The station is numbered "TN-55".
The station consists of two island platforms.
|1||■ Tobu Kinugawa Line||for Shimo-Imaichi (starting trains only)|
|2||■ Tobu Kinugawa Line||for Shimo-Imaichi
|3||■ Tobu Kinugawa Line||for Shin-Fujiwara|
|4||■ Tobu Kinugawa Line||for Shimo-Imaichi|
|Tobu Kinugawa Line|
|Tochigi||Limited Express Spacia Kinugawa||Terminus|
|Tochigi||Limited Express Kinu||Terminus|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Kinugawa-Onsen Station becoming "TN-55".
A turntable is scheduled to be installed next to the station during 2016 for turning the steam locomotive to be used on steam-hauled tourist trains operating between Shimo-Imaichi and Kinugawa-Onsen from summer 2017. The turntable is to be acquired from the JR West Miyoshi Station in Hiroshima Prefecture.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 2,633 passengers daily.
- Kinugawa River
- Kinugawa Onsen hot spring area
- Tobu World Square theme park
- Kinugawa Onsen Post Office
- National Route 121
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 223. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- 蒸気機関車（ＳＬ）復活運転の車両・施設計画概要について [Details of rolling stock and facilities planned for steam locomotive operation] (pdf). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 21 April 2016. Retrieved 23 April 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kinugawa-onsen Station.|
- Official website (Japanese)