From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kirov, Armenia)
|Look up Kirov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kirov may refer to:
- Kirov, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Kirov Bridge, a bridge across the Daugava in Vitebsk, Belarus
- Kirov Islands, a Russian archipelago in the Kara Sea
- Kirov Square, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Kirov-class cruiser, a Soviet 1930-1940s class of conventional cruisers
- Soviet cruiser Kirov, the 1936-launched lead ship of the Kirov-class cruisers
- Kirov-class battlecruiser, Soviet nuclear powered cruiser class
- Soviet battlecruiser Kirov, the 1977-launched lead ship of the Kirov-class battlecruisers, later renamed Admiral Ushakov
- Kirov Ballet, former name of the Mariinsky Ballet of Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Kirov Academy of Ballet, a ballet school located in Washington D.C.
- Kirov (novel series), a 2012-2016 science fiction alternative history novel series written by John Schettler
- Kirovsk (disambiguation)
- Kirovsky (disambiguation)
- Kirovka (disambiguation)
- Imeni Kirova (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.