The original settlers of Kisumu Ndogo in Kibera were from the Kisumu area in western Kenya, and that settlement has a major Luo population. A Winners' Chapel is active in Kisumu Ndogo. The Kenya Water for Health Organisation (KWAHO) is active in Kisumu Ndogo. Other parts of Kibera include Laini Saba, Lindi, Makina, Kianda, Mashimoni, Soweto East, Gatwekera and Siranga.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-02-26. Retrieved 2010-08-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "New SDI publication inventories Nairobi's slums | Cities Alliance". www.citiesalliance.org. Retrieved 2020-12-31.
- "Slum Dwellers International -". Slum Dwellers International. Retrieved 2020-12-31.
- "Kenya: The unseen majority: Nairobi's two million slum-dwellers". Amnesty International. Retrieved 2016-12-04. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-27. Retrieved 2010-08-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)