Kitzbuehel Film Festival
Film Festival' Kitzbuehel is an Austrian international film festival focusing on emerging filmmakers that takes place in Kitzbuehel/Tyrol in the last week of August each year. The Film Festival Kitzbuehel offers filmmakers from all over the world the opportunity for their works to be shown, discussed and promoted. The festival comprises competitive sections for national and international fiction and documentary feature films as well as short films and a group of out-of-competition sections, including the Spotlights, In Persona, Heimat, Mountain Sport Shorts and a Retrospective. A particular emphasis is put on films from the EU and, starting in 2017, Film Festival Kitzbuehel has entered partnerships with Transilvania International Film Festival, Sofia International Film Festival , and Bolzano Filmfestival 
Film Festival Kitzbuehel was founded in 2012 by Michael Reisch, Kathryn Perotti, Nina Hipfl-Reisch, Mike Mayr-Reisch, Josef Obermoser and Roman Benedetto. Since its first edition in 2013, the festival has attracted increasing numbers of international guests and participants. Its location, the alpine town of Kitzbuehel, was previously mainly known for winter sports. The festival week features highlights such as the "Drive-In Cinema" showing cinema classics, as well as a screening at the highest cinema in Europe (at 1.670 m), on Kitzbuehler Horn. In 2018 the film festival initiated screenings in the old town of Kitzbuehel, called "Cinema in the City", which is for free and open to everyone.  In February 2016, Film Festival Kitzbuehel was accredited by FIAPF (Federation Association Internationale des Producteurs de Films) as a competitive feature film festival.
Script Lab ("Drehbuchklausur")
The script lab, held and organized by the FFKB Foundation, is a 20 day long screenplay writing workshop, where script writers can develop scripts and present their work. The script lab is intended to give filmmakers from Austria and German-speaking Europe a chance to work on their creations with colleagues, tutors and experts from the national and international movie industry, as well as to exchange ideas and to network.
- Best Narrative Feature Film - Adam (GER, ICELAND, MEX,USA)
- Best Documentary Feature - Nos llaman guerreras(VENEZUELA,USA, MEX)
- Best Austrian Director (ÖFI & FFKB Award) - Heimweh (AUT) and ex-aequo Bruder Jakob, schläfst du noch? (AUT)
- Best Short Film - Retouch (Iran)
- Best Short Documentary - Unforgiveable (ITALY, USA, RWANDA)
- Audience Award – der Minusmann: Die Doku (AUT)
- Best Austrian Newcomer - Entschuldigung, ich suche den Tischtennisraum und meine Freundin (AUT)
- Best Mountain Sport Short - Ya Mas - Snowmads in Greece (GREECE, AUT)
- Retrospective and Honorary Award - Marie Bäumer
- Best Narrative Feature Film - Amok (FYR Macedonia)
- Best Documentary Feature - A Young Girl in Her 90s (FR)
- Best Short Film - The Dog Catcher (POL)
- Audience Award – Painless (USA)
- Best Austrian Newcomer - Lacrimosa (AT)
- Best Winter Sport Short - The White Maze (RUS/USA)
- Retrospective and 1st Honorary Award - Joseph Vilsmaier
- Best Narrative Feature Film - Mother (EST)
- Best Documentary Feature - Raving Iran (SUI)
- Best Short Film - Lightningface (USA)
- Audience Award - Where to, Miss? (IND)
- Best Austrian Newcomer - Die Last der Erinnerung (AUT)
- Best Winter Sport Short – Snowflake
- Retrospective - Sir Peter Ustinov
- Best Narrative Feature Film - Keep in Touch (USA)
- Best Documentary Feature - Unversöhnt (GER)
- Best Short Film – So schön wie du (DE)
- Audience Award - My Blind Heart (AT)
- Best Austrian Newcomer - Pitter Patter Goes My Heart (AT)
- Retrospective - Felix Mitterer
- Best Narrative Feature Film - Meeresstille (GER)
- Best Documentary Feature – Homme Less (AT)
- Best Short Film - Bully (USA)
- Audience Award - Grey Sheep (DE/US)
- Best Austrian Newcomer – Attention - A Life in Extremes (AT)
- Retrospective - Mario Adorf
- Best Narrative Feature Film - Tutti Giu (CH)
- Best Documentary Feature - The Bengali Detective (AT/USA)
- Best Short Film - The Acrobat (ESP)
- Audience Award - Smash & Grab (UK)
- Best Austrian Newcomer – Erdbeerland (AT)
- Retrospective - Billy Wilder
- "Filmfestival Kitzbühel – FFKB". ffkb.at.
- phoenics.eu. "LAFC - Filmfestivals". www.loweraustrianfilm.at.
- "Filmfestival Kitzbühel 2017". FALTER Festivalprogramm.
- m.b.H., STANDARD Verlagsgesellschaft. "Filmfestival Kitzbühel: Durch dunkle Nächte treiben".
- Online, Tiroler Tageszeitung. "Preisregen bei Filmfestival Kitzbühel - Tiroler Tageszeitung Online - Nachrichten von jetzt!".
- "Festivalul International de Film Transilvania". tiff.ro.
- "Bolzano Film Festival Bozen 2018". filmfestival.bz.it.
- "Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz". www.film-festivals.at.
- "Team – Filmfestival Kitzbühel". ffkb.at.
- Austria, Regionalmedien. "Filmfestival Kitzbühel eröffnet - dichtes, attraktives Programm".
- "Hahnenkamm-Rennen 2018 - Kitzbühel". Kitzbüheler Ski Club (K.S.C.).
- "Cinema above the clouds".
- "FIAPF - International Federation of Film Producers Associations". www.fiapf.org.
- "Script Lab – Filmfestival Kitzbühel". ffkb.at.
- "Vardan Tozija's Amok wins top award at Austrian film festival".
- "POLISH SHORTS: "THE DOGCATCHER" WINS IN AUSTRIA -".
- "Painless" – via www.imdb.com.
- "Tanja Mairitsch: Abgetauchte Filmwelt".
- "Estonian Tiina Mälberg wins the best actress award in Spain". 2 June 2017.
- "SWISS FILMS: Raving Iran". www.swissfilms.ch.
- "Mein blindes Herz" – via www.imdb.com.