Klaus Teuber, 2008
|Born||June 25, 1952|
Teuber retired from his profession as a dental technician to become a full-time game designer in 1999. As of 2007[update], he lives in Darmstadt with his wife Claudia. They have two sons, Guido and Benny.
- The Settlers of Catan (and its many expansions, as well as the video game version, Catan)
- The Settlers of Canaan, a legally licensed and biblically-oriented version of Catan. It is not clear whether Teuber or someone else developed this edition.
- Löwenherz or Domaine
- Drunter und Drüber
- Adel Verpflichtet or Hoity Toity
- Pop Belly Pigs
- Erilich Hossenfeffer
- Licht und Schatten - 1988
- Going Cardboard (Documentary, includes an interview with Teuber)
- Klaus Teuber at BoardGameGeek
- "Special K", article on Klaus Teuber's impact on the game industry
- "Monopoly Killer: Perfect German Board Game Redefines Genre", article on the process through which Klaus Teuber refined Settlers of Catan
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|