Shroedel started as a studio and touring musician as well as a music conductor and orchestrator. He's known for working with many top recording artists, including Michael Jackson, Seal, Michael Sembello, Celine Dion and Frank Sinatra, to name a few. He also produced the Baywatch theme song "I'm Always Here" for Jimi Jamison , lead singer of Survivor Survivor (band) de:Survivor (Band). Shroedel has worked on over 60 motion picture projects including Titanic, Batman Returns, Independence Day and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
He has negotiated and managed licensing agreements for the motion pictures:
- Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies
- Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell
- The Substitute 2: School's Out
- The Substitute 3: Winner Takes All
- Permanent Midnight
- Candyman: Day of the Dead
- Suicide Kings
Internationally he has successfully implemented master use, sync, broadcast, licensing and buy-out agreements for various entertainment based properties in Japan, China, the UK, France, Italy and Russia.
Shroedel is currently financing and producing feature films. Furthermore, he has co-written, performed and produced all music for the musical extravaganza Uprising – the Musical. together with Academy Award Nominee Bobby Hart  and songwriter Barry Richards.
- Icon – Red Satyr[et/#id11613320[permanent dead link]
- Empires – Jimi Jamison (as "Jimi Jamison's Survivor")
- "I'm Always Here" – Soundtrack of Baywatch
- Under Suspicion – Under Suspicion
- "Tana" – Tana (singer) Tana
- "The Road Studio Across America – television 
- "Alles Christmas", "Keep It Evergreen" – BIGRAT
Shroedel has resided in Hollywood, California since 1986.