Korean President's Cup National Football Tournament
The President's Cup National Football Tournament is a South Korean football competition for semi-professional and amateur senior football clubs located in South Korea, akin in style to the Scottish Junior Cup, the FA Trophy and FA Vase in England, or the All Japan Senior Football Championship. This competition is usually held during the early months of the year, typically ending in March.
The competition was first held in 1952, and was won by Special Mission Battalion. The most recent tournament in 2009 was won by Gangneung City FC.
Titles by year
- Korean FA Cup
- All Joseon Football Championship
- Korean National Football Championship
- K League
- Korean League Cup
- Korean Super Cup
- AFC Champions League
- Korean football league system
- List of football clubs in South Korea
- Korean National Football Championship at KFA.or.kr
- «One Hundred Year History of the Korean Football» published by KFA, 1986