|Administrative region||Ionian Islands|
|• Municipal unit||27.7 km2 (10.7 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||4,775|
|• Municipal unit density||170/km2 (450/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Korissia (Greek: Κορισσία) is a former municipality on the island of Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Corfu, of which it is a municipal unit. It is in the southern part of the island. It has a land area of 27.675 km². Its population was 4,775 at the 2011 census. The seat of the municipality was the town of Argyrades (pop. 660). Its largest towns are Perivóli (pop. 1,378), Argyrádes, Petrití (663), and Ágios Geórgios (503).
The municipal unit Korissia is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Argyrades (Argyrades, Agios Georgios, Marathias, Neochoraki)
- Agios Nikolaos (Agios Nikolaos, Notos, Roumanades)
- Kouspades (Kouspades, Boukari)
- Perivoli (Perivoli, Potamia)
- Petriti (Petriti, Korakades)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.