Koti Takar Prem
|Koti Takar Prem (কোটি টাকার প্রেম)|
|Directed by||Sohanur Rahaman Sohan|
|Produced by||S.S.K world multimedia Production|
|Written by||Chotku Ahmed|
|Screenplay by||Sohanur Rahaman Sohan|
|Story by||Onono Mamun|
|Music by||Shawkat Ali Imon|
|Edited by||Akramul Haque|
S.S.K world multimedia Production
|Distributed by||Pinki Films|
Koti Takar Prem (Bengali: কোটি টাকার প্রেম; English: Million Dollars Love) is a Bangladeshi Bengali-language action romance film directed by Sohanur Rahaman Sohan. The film was produced by Sharif Udin Khan and features Shakib Khan, Apu Biswas and Misha Sawdagor in the lead roles.
|This article needs a plot summary. (February 2016)|
The film's music was directed by Shokit Ali Imon.
- "Misha again hero after 20 yrs". The New Nation. 14 March 2010.
Misha Sawdagar ... lastly performed as hero in film 'Chetona,' directed by Chhatku Ahmed. It was released in 1990 ... Then passing 20 years of his career as villain he again became hero in the film 'Koti Takar Prem.' Apu Biswas and Shakib Khan are his co-actors in the film, directed by Sohanur Rahman Sohan. Story of the film is based on triangle love.
- "Filmmaker Sohan's record". The New Nation. 7 June 2010 – via HighBeam Research. (Subscription required (. ))
- কোটি টাকার প্রেম নিয়ে আসছেন শাকিব-অপু [Koti Takar Prem coming with Shakib-Apu]. Banglanews24.com (in Bengali). 21 June 2011. Archived from the original on 19 July 2012.
- সংগীতশিল্পী চরিত্রে শাকিব খান [Shakib Khan as musician]. Glitz (in Bengali). bdnews24.com. Archived from the original on 15 July 2012.
- "Shan Again in Playback in Dhaka's Movie". The New Nation. 8 January 2013 – via HighBeam Research. (Subscription required (. ))
Shan earlier paid his vocal for playback tracks of Dhaka's movies - "Koti Takar Prem," directed by Sohanur Rahman Sohan.
|This article about a 2010s action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s romance film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Bangladeshi film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|