|Born||18 September 1989|
|Dunlop V8 Supercar Series career|
|Current team||Evans Motorsport Group|
|Former teams||Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport|
|Best finish||30th in 2012|
Australian Formula Ford
Australian Formula 3
|AKA Australian Junior National
CIK/FIA Australian Junior Intercontinental A
AKA Australian Junior Clubman
CIK/FIA Australian Junior Intercontinental A
AKA Australian Formula 100 Champion
|Last updated on: 4 Mar 2012.|
Kristian Lindbom is an Australian racing car driver from Sydney, Australia. He now lives in Melbourne, Australia. Lindbom presently drives for Evans Motorsport Group in the Dunlop V8 Supercar Series. Kristian is a driver coach for Fast Track Racing, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Aston Martin and Australian Formula Ford team Evans Motorsport Group.
Lindbom won multiple titles in Australia in his youth. In 2002 he won the AKA Australian Junior National Championship on dirt. In 2003 he moved to circuit karts and won the CIK/FIA Australian Junior Intercontinental A Championship. In 2004 he won two titles in the AKA Australian Junior Clubman and CIK/FIA Australian Junior Intercontinental A classes. In 2005 he was the AKA Australian Formula 100 Champion.
Lindbom began competing in State level races, finishing second in the Victorian  and fourth in the New South Wales Championships. He then competed in the Australian Formula Ford Championship from 2006 through to 2008 for Borland Racing Developments (2006–2007) and Sonic Motor Racing Services (2008). Over the three years he won six races, 28 podiums, three pole positions and four fastest laps.
In the 2009 and 2010 seasons he had showings in Formula 3 on three occasions with limited success due to a lack of testing laps prior to races.
In 2011, at the Hidden Valley Raceway round of V8 Supercars whilst working for Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport, a car capable of race wins became vacant. Fifteen minutes before the first qualifying session, Lindbom sat in the car for the first time and the first time in 14 months. He drove out of the garage in a formula car and finished the session in 1st place. He then went on to win the inaugural City of Darwin Cup.
In February 2012 it was announced that Lindbom would compete in Adelaide in the Dunlop V8 Supercar Series for Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport, financed by Fast Track Communications. Lindbom raced competitively in his debut race and placed 10th.
In February 2013 it was announced that Lindbom would again compete in the Dunlop V8 Supercar Series, this year for Evans Motorsport Group racing EMG’s FPR-built FG Falcon. The FG Falcon placed 4th in the Clipsal 500 and was supported by AskBongo.com, Urban Energy, Fast Track Communications, Wholesale Investor, EarthEx Logistics, Zagami Transport, Aviation Components Services and OzStaff.
|2006||Australian Formula Ford Championship||Borland Racing Developments||6||0||0||0||0||32||13th|
|Victorian Formula Ford Championship||Borland Racing Developments||18||3||1||?||11||476||2nd|
|New South Wales Formula Ford C/Ship||Borland Racing Developments||?||?||?||?||?||301||4th|
|2007||Australian Formula Ford Championship||Borland Racing Developments||22||1||0||0||10||252||4th|
|2008||Australian Formula Ford Championship||Sonic Motor Racing Services||20||1||0||0||7||297||3rd|
|2009||Australian Drivers Championship||Astuti Motorsport||2||0||0||0||2||30||10th|
|2010||Australian Drivers Championship||Astuti Motorsport||6||0||0||2||2||43||9th|
|2011||Australian Drivers Championship||Team BRM||3||1||0||0||3||37||11th|
|2012||Dunlop V8 Supercar Series||Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport||2||0||0||0||0||53||30th|
|2013||Dunlop V8 Supercar Series||Evans Motorsport Group||13||0||0||0||1||800||13th|
- http://www.formulaford.org.au/images/stories/archive/2006/2006_Vic.pdf?phpMyAdmin=uTS0ZxlynM6qc7x09ddTmPcFQM7&phpMyAdmin=c5750c96f1816d29965e9341442577e7 2006 Victorian F.Ford pointscore Retrieved 13/10/2011
- http://www.formulaford.org.au/images/stories/archive/2006/2006_NSW.pdf?phpMyAdmin=uTS0ZxlynM6qc7x09ddTmPcFQM7&phpMyAdmin=c5750c96f1816d29965e9341442577e7 2006 NSW F.Ford Pointscore Retrieved 13/10/2011
- http://www.formula3.com.au/news.asp?id=821 City of Darwin Cup News Article
- http://www.gp3series.com/news/2011/Driver-list-Barcelona-test-Day-1/ GP3 News 30 November 2011
- http://www.speedcafe.com/2011/11/28/kristian-lindbom-gets-gp3-test-chance/ Speedcafe.com 28 November 2011
- http://www.speedcafe.com/2011/12/07/kristian-lindbom-impresses-in-maiden-gp3-test/ Speedcafe. 7 December 2011
- http://www.speedcafe.com/2011/09/05/young-guns-get-walkinshaw-test-chance/ 2011 V8 Supercar Test with Walkinshaw Racing Article, Speedcafe.com