Kristin (TV series)
|Created by||John Markus|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (7 unaired)|
|Executive producer(s)||John Markus
|Running time||22–24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Markusfarms Productions
|Original release||June 5, 2001– July 10, 2001|
Kristin Yancey (Kristin Chenoweth), a perky Oklahoman woman, takes a job as a secretary in New York City while she looks for work in show business. What she does not know is that her boss Tommy Ballantine (Jon Tenney), hired her so he would not be tempted to sleep with her.
- Kristin Chenoweth as Kristin Yancey
- Jon Tenney as Tommy Ballantine, Kristin's boss
- Ana Ortiz as Santa Clemente, Kristin's friend
- Larry Romano as Aldo Bonnadonna, Tommy's right-hand man
Thirteen episodes are registered with the United States Copyright Office.
|#||Title||Director||Original airdate||Production code|
|1||Pilot||James Widdoes||June 5, 2001||001|
|2||"The In-Crowd"||Brian K. Roberts||June 12, 2001||004|
|3||"The Homewrecker"||Lee Shallat-Chemel||June 19, 2001||011|
|4||"The Scene"||Ken Levine||June 26, 2001||006|
|5||"The Mother"||Lee Shallat-Chemel||July 3, 2001||012|
|6||"The Rival"||Jerry Zaks||July 10, 2001||013|
Michael Speier of Variety called the series a "dud" with "incredibly stale one-liners, on-the-cheap production values and boring supporting players". “The plots and situations are just tired,” wrote Anita Gates in The New York Times, “like the show’s saccharine theme song.” 
- Speier, Michael (June 3, 2001). "Kristin". Variety. Retrieved 2009-08-16.
- Wren, Celia (July 29, 2001). "Trying to Act Saintly Nowadays Can Be a Hair Shirt". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-08-16.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|