August 18, 1981
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||145 kg (320 lb)|
Radzikowski won the Giants Live Poland event on August 6, 2011. This victory qualified him for the 2011 World's Strongest Man contest his first time in WSM, but he failed to qualify for the finals.
Radzikowski won the inaugural 2012 WSF World Strongmen Championships on February 14, 2012 in Dubai, UAE. Krzyzstof also won the WSF World Cup Uzbekistan in Tashkent, Uzbekistan on March 30, 2012.
Radzikowski won the Giants Live Poland event on July 21, 2012. This victory qualifies him for the 2012 World's Strongest Man contest. He also won the Elite Strongman:Moscow event on Aug. 1, 2012 in Moscow, Russia.
Radzikowski has competed regularly in the Strongman Champions League 2012 season, finishing third in Poland and second in Spain.
Radzikowski finished in fourth place at the 2013 Arnold Strongman Classic, his first appearance in the contest.
Radzikowski has won 3 SCL contests so far in the 2013 season, the SCL Iceman Challenge IV in Finland, and in the Czech Republic and Portugal. He is the current SCL overall leader for the season.
- Squat - 400 kg (881.8 lb)
- Bench Press - 300 kg (661.4 lb)
- Deadlift - 430 kg (947.7 lb) with wrist straps.
- Deadlift - 410 kg (903.6 lb) Raw, no wrist straps.
- Log Lift - 217,5 kg (479,5 lbs) - Polish record
- Clean and Press - 175 kg (385.7 lb) for 10 "easy" reps.
- Overhead Press - 240 kg (530 lb).
- "Krzysztof Radzikowsky". theworldsstrongestman.com. IMG. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "Google Translate". Translate.googleusercontent.com. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- "Radzikowski Wins Giants Live Poland, Jenkins is Second". Ironmind.com. 2011-08-07. Retrieved 2012-03-06.