Sungai Kualu, Air Kualu, Soengai Koealoe
|- location||North Sumatra|
The river flows in the northern area of Sumatra with predominantly tropical rainforest climate (designated as Af in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 21 °C. The warmest month is March, when the average temperature is around 26 °C, and the coldest is October, at 20 °C. The average annual rainfall is 3730 mm. The wettest month is October, with an average of 491 mm rainfall, and the driest is March, with 136 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Sungai Kualu at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 2013-06-04; Database dump downloaded 2015-11-27
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.