|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kukas is an industrial town near Jaipur. It is about 10 km. from Amber Fort. The presence of a RIICO industrial park in Kukas has led to the development of many local colleges and businesses to support the industrial park. Kukas is situated on Delhi National Highway.
RIICO has allowed many industries to develop in this area, some of them being:
- Eicher Polaris Private Limited
- Azad Coach Private Limited
- Ericsson Supply Site 
- Rajasthan Fasteners Private Limited
- Hero MotoCorp, Center for Innovation and Technology
The advancement of RIICO has allowed many colleges to develop in this area being:
- Jaipur Engineering College
- Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Arya Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Arya College of Engineering & I.T.
- Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Pearl Academy of Fashion
- Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management
There are limited ways to reach the area. Government bus service can be taken from Sindi Camp bus stand of Jaipur and Badi Chaupar bus stop of Old Jaipur. Private bus services include buses on root no. 29 . JCTSL also runs "A.C. 1" on this route, which are run by the Rajasthan government.
The area comprises some hotels and spas.
- Tree of life Jaipur
- Le Meridian
- Cambay Resort
- Shiv Vilas
- Heritage Retreat
- Gold Palace
- Lohagarh Fort Resort
- Hotel Umaid Residency
- Hotel Fairmont Jaipur
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|