Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kulla may refer to:
- Kulla (god), god of builders in the Mesopotamian mythology. He is responsible for the creation of bricks, and as a Babylonian god, restores temples.
- Kulla, Estonia, village in Halliste Parish, Viljandi County, Estonia
- Kulla, Gurdaspur, Indian village in the Batala sub-district of Punjab
- Kulla, Amritsar, Indian village in the Patti sub-district of Punjab
- Kulla, Madhya Pradesh, Indian village in the Banda sub-district of Sagar district
- Kulla Habibpur, Indian village in the Etah sub-district of Uttar Pradesh
- a sub-caste of the Mangrio tribe of Sindh and Rajasthan
- Tower houses in the Balkans, tower houses built in the Balkans
- Kulla- noun; also known as "Kulangot" in Philippines, booger when translated in english.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kulla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.