This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Satakunta region. The municipality had a population of 1,601 (2003) and covered an area of 283.19 km² of which 19.46 km² is water. The population density was 5.7 inhabitants per km².
The municipality was unilingually Finnish.
People born in Kullaa
- Sofia Hjulgrén (1875–1918)
- Kaarlo Kangasniemi (1941–)
- Kauko Kangasniemi (1942–2013)
- Hannele Ruohola-Baker (1959–)
- Media related to Kullaa at Wikimedia Commons
|This Western Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|