|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Satakunta region. The municipality had a population of 1,601 (2003) and covered an area of 283.19 km² of which 19.46 km² is water. The population density was 5.7 inhabitants per km².
The municipality was unilingually Finnish.
People born in Kullaa
- Sofia Hjulgrén (1875–1918)
- Kaarlo Kangasniemi (1941–)
- Kauko Kangasniemi (1942–2013)
- Hannele Ruohola-Baker (1959–)
- Media related to Kullaa at Wikimedia Commons
|This Western Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|