From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kum may refer to:
- Kum, a Serbian form of a Godfather, similar to a blood brother.
- Kum., an acronym for Indian honorific Kumari, used for unmarried women.
- Kum, a mountain in Slovenia.
- Kum, Cantonese of Qin (surname) (琴), Jin (surname) (金)
- Kum, Cantonese of musical instrument Qin (琴)
- Kum Kum (anime)
- Qom, Iran
- Kum, Mazandaran, Iran
- Kum, West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Qum, Azerbaijan
- Kumkum (actress), (Kum Kum) Bollywood actress of 1950s-1970s
- Kum, noun
- Kum, river in South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.