From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kunyang Station Exit 4
|Location||No. 451, Sec. 6, Zhongxiao E. Rd.
|Opened||December 30, 2000|
|Passengers||26,718 daily (2016)
(Ranked 56th of 109)
Public art for the station is titled "Around" and is composed of carousel horses that dance to music whenever the viewer comes near. They are located along the glass windows of the concourse level.
|Street Level||Concourse||Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, Restrooms(inside ticketed area)|
|B2||Platform 1||← Bannan Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Nangang)|
|Platform 2||→ Bannan Line toward Dingpu/ Far Eastern Hospital (Houshanpi) →|
- Exit 1: Combined Logistics Command Headquarters
- Exit 2: Lane 403, Zhongxiao Rd. Sec.6
- Exit 3: Nangang Senior High School
- Exit 4: Kunyang St.
Around the station
- Taipei Metro Nangang Depot
- Ministry of National Defense
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Nangang High School
- Chengde Elementary School (between this station and Houshanpi Station)
- Nangang Park
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Far Eastern Hospital
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kunyang Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Kunyang".
- "Public Art on the Nangang Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|