|Full name||Kurt Bernard Simpson|
|Date of birth||December 8, 1977|
|Place of birth||Limón, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2001–2002||Santos de Guápiles||29||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 19, 2013.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 January 2014
Kurt Bernard Simpson (born December 8, 1977) is a professional Costa Rican footballer. He currently plays his club football for Limón F.C. and was the top scorer in the Costa Rican league in 2005-2006.
He is the only player who is the all-time club top goalscorer of two different teams in Costa Rica, scoring 40 for Puntarenas and 57 for Limon as of September 2013. By November 2013, he had scored 117 goals in the Costa Rican Premier Division.
Bernard made his debut for Costa Rica in a February 2006 friendly match against South Korea and has earned a total of 10 caps, scoring 1 goal. He has represented his country at the 2006 FIFA World Cup and played at the 2007 UNCAF Nations Cup.
- Scores and results list Costa Rica's goal tally first.
|1.||18 February 2007||Estadio Cuscatlán, San Salvador, El Salvador||Panama||1–1||1–1||2007 UNCAF Nations Cup|
- Kurt Bernard muy cerca de renovar con Puntarenas - Nación (in Spanish)
- Kurt Bernard es el goleador histórico en dos clubes de primera división - Monumental (in Spanish)
- Treinta jugadores superaron los 100 goles en la Primera División - Nación (in Spanish)
- Kurt Bernard – FIFA competition record
- UNCAF (Qualifying Tournament for Gold Cup) 2007 - Details Archived 2008-10-24 at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
|This biographical article related to Costa Rican Association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|